LIT Inform: Keep Your Passengers Informed, In Real-Time
Increase Ridership with Accurate and Reliable Travel Information
LIT Inform is a passenger information system that enables you to transform the traveler experience and boost ridership. It captures, processes and supplies reliable real-time data to passengers before and during their journey via a wide range of digital channels.
- Complete Multi-Channel Solution – Fully integrated passenger information solution brings together a range of front-end hardware and software components to keep your passengers informed anytime.
- Consistent Information Everywhere – Distribute consistent, real-time audio and visual travel information across all channels including website, mobile and journey planning apps, bus stops and onboard systems.
- Single Source of Truth – Aggregates your existing CAD/AVL data feeds and standard- izes data in internationally recognized open data format to distribute across all passenger information channels.
- Boost Confidence and Ridership – Improve perceived service reliability and punctuality with better arrival, departure and journey time predictions. Deep analytical insights can be used to improve services.
More than 45 cities worldwide benefit from LIT solutions. Find out how we can help you to transform public transport in your city and arrange a demo.
Reliable, Consistent and Omnipresent Real-Time Information
- Aggregates and standardizes data from any source, supports multi-modal mobility – Datafeed (ETA, Passenger counters, Traffic alerts) → PIS
- Distribute to state-of-the-art information channels in real-time – Web and mobile application / At a station / In a vehicle
- Meet the communication expectations of today’s digital traveler – WiFi / Audio / Visual (LED, LCD, ePaper)
Designed for a Better Experience in Every Way
- Integrate any data source
- Secure communication
- APIs with documented SDKs
- Intuitive and feature rich
- Regular upgrades
- Reliable system uptime
- On-line platform
- On-premise available
- Cost effective and scalable