Wireless Charging for Electric Vehicles
Electreon is a world-leading pioneer of wireless charging for EVs. Dedicated to accelerating carbon neutrality, it has developed technology that charges EVs dynamically as they drive and statically as they park eliminating range anxiety, lowering total costs of EV ownership, and reducing battery capacity needs — making it one of the most environmentally sustainable, scalable, and compelling charging solutions available.
Never before have electric vehicles (EVs) been able to actively charge while on the move, ensuring drivers and fleet owners the ability to maximize efficiencies, eliminate the cost of fuel, and reduce their carbon emissions. Electreon’s wireless charging-as-a-service (CaaS) model not only provides accessible charging options that can be customized to meet the needs of unique fleet vehicle operations but also covers upfront costs, implementation, and vehicles for mass transit purposes. Electreon has been at the forefront of implementing this technology on public roads in multiple countries offering real solutions to regional municipalities, the Department of Transportations, and fleet operators to electrify our transportation systems and cities.
Electreon works to provide end-to-end charging infrastructure and services to meet the needs and efficiency demands of commercial fleet operators and consumers.
This includes a customized approach to each customer’s needs of unique fleet vehicle operations as well as covering up front costs, implementation and vehicles for mass transit operations.
With Electreon, customers are able to:
- Shift to EVs sustainably while lowering the total cost of ownership
- Reduce physical infrastructural and maintenance costs
- Achieve a fleet reduction cost of up to 40%
- Eliminate charging downtime and increase vehicle utilization
Other advantages include:
- Battery & vehicle agnostic
- A shared platform for all EVs and bus operators
- Increased utilization time
- Elimination of range anxiety
- No upfront cost
- Saving real estate for other applications outside of charging stations
- Leverages existing infrastructure
- Accelerates the world’s transition to electrification