Cisco Connected Transportation
For the past three decades, Cisco has been working tirelessly to securely connect the world in motion. Between the future of transportation and the secure infrastructure that connects it, there’s a bridge.
Cisco’s secure networking, collaboration, wireless, and data center technologies have long been a fixture in the industry — and our expanded portfolio offers practical, forward-thinking solutions for every mode of transportation.
For more information visit: Cisco’s Portfolio for Transportation
Cisco Connected Mass Transit
Connected Mass Transit provides an end-to-end, highly secure network, from vehicles to transit stops to maintenance yards. We’ve tested and validated each aspect of the solution with our Cisco Validated Designs to reduce deployment risk. Our partner ecosystem helps deliver a comprehensive solution that meets your needs.
- Safety and compliance: Dynamically address physical and cyber security threats to improve overall safety and comfort for travelers while ensuring compliance that protecting data privacy.
- Passenger experience: Understanding that one bad passenger experience is one too many, ensure that every experience meets or exceeds the expectations of each passenger through dynamic communications, seamless Wi-Fi, location-based services, and automated ticketing.
- Data operations: Use data insights as an enabler for operational efficiencies, reduced maintenance costs, and new opportunities to achieve desired outcomes.
- Operational efficiency: Build operational excellence as a critical platform for a travel experience that is safe, enjoyable, and cost-effective. Facilitate employee programs for rich collaboration and secure virtual work experiences.
- Transit performance: Efficiently deploy trains and effectively manage track usage for improved customer service, heightened location awareness, and improved safety.