Ticketing and Payment Systems
At Flowbird, our mission is to make it easier, safer and quicker for people to access and use public transport. We do this by providing operators and transit authorities of every size with the tools, systems and information they need to serve their customers better.
We work with bus operators to increase ridership, improve the passenger experience and boost the bottom line.
Our integrated ticketing and payments systems help reduce operating costs, optimise the quality and value of data, allowing informed decisions, and new revenue opportunities. Your passengers want ticketing and payments to be easy and quick – we’ll help you deliver on this commitment.
By optimising operator efficiency and harmonising the flow of people and traffic, we create more sustainable transport systems, improve social cohesion and stimulate economic development.
Flowbird partners with bus operators in towns and cities around the world, helping them respond to growing consumer demand for frictionless travel.
We’ve developed a modular bus system offer which is available through flexible financing and includes:
- CloudFare – our hosted modular back office which provides high quality information, letting you get on with running your operation
- Driver ETM consoles – with mticketing validation, contactless smart cards and payments, fast and reliable ticket printing
- Contactless validators for bus, tram & BRT – with on-board and platform mounts
- cEMV Open Payments and Account Based Ticketing – PCI P2PE certified payment solution
- Fare payment options with capping – guaranteeing passengers always get the best value fare
- Configurable ticketing and fares modules – simple and quick – so you’re in control
- Two-way driver messaging – never be out of touch with your key people
- Real time bus tracking – keeping you 100% up to date with daily performance and events
- Bus Open Data Service (BODS) compliance – one less thing for you to worry about
- ITSO accreditation – supporting concessionary smart cards and commercial options
- National field service network – with access to our dedicated customer support desk
Bus Back Better with Flowbird
At Flowbird, we’ve been meeting the needs of public transport operators serving citizens in towns and cities around the world for over 60 years.
In the UK, our end-to-end systems and nationwide field engineering support make it easier, safer and quicker for passengers to access bus services, including in London, Edinburgh and Northern Ireland.