Wheelchair Lifts and Ramps for Buses
Flexible and innovative, high quality wheelchair lifts and ramps developed to make travel for people with disabilities more accessible and to improve the working environment of drivers and onboard staff.
Safe Lifts and Ramps for Utility Vehicles
U-Lift have extensive experience in their field. Production of el-hydraulic vehicle mounted lifts started back in the late 70’s. With more than 40 years of experience we can offer a wide selection of high quality products such as lifts, ramps and air suspensions for different kinds of freight and personnel transports, trains, buses and special vehicles.
If you have specific desires and requirements, we are able to make them happen.
Our Business Concept
To make travel for people with disabilities more accessible and to improve the working environment of drivers and onboard staff in transport vehicles.
End Customer in Focus
Most of our products are made to simplify the every day life for people with limited mobility. Therefore, all our product development is directed towards finding innovative solutions with focus on the users high demands regarding function and safety.
Safety & Quality
We are dedicated to make products that fulfil the highest requirements for safety and quality. Therefore, all our products fulfil the requirements set by markets and authorities, both internationally and nationally
Our motto is to always delivery high quality products on time and with the correct characteristics, for you as the client. With our well developed service and aftermarket organization we can assure you that we are with you all the way and that nothing is left to chance.
EcoBoard Wheelchair Ramp
The super light weight ramp with one-hand operation for low floor vehicles, with optional sensor for proximity detection, lifting handle and ramp lifter.
- Flexible module system which allows easy installation.
- Low build height, ca 18mm, means minimum influence on the vehicle’s chassis.
- Built entirely from stainless materials.
- Base plate built from fibreglass reinforced polyester.
- Ramp made of nonslip aluminium.
- Framework made of anodized aluminium.
- The base plate can, as an option, be made of stainless materials.
- L x B is 900×1000 mm. Other measurements upon order.
- Total weight ca 12,4 kg.
- Load capacity max. 350 kg. Can be made with 500 kg load capacity.
- Meets the requirements of EC directive 2001/85 EC R107 and EN 1756 part 2.
TriFold Foldable Ramp
TriFold is a modular system for a series of light weight, robust, portable and foldable ramps with 3 hinged joints. The construction allows for use in cars, buses, railway carts and in buildings to bridge elevation gaps for people with limited mobility.
- TriFold meets the requirements of: EC directive 2001/85 EC R107 (buses), TSI PRM (trains), EN 45545-2(brand), DIN 51130 R13 (nonslip)
- Width 800 mm.
- Lengths 600, 900, 1200, 1500 and 2100 mm.
- Special measurements and special equipment available on request.
- Max load 350 kg.
- Compact storage 266x66xL mm.